Galbani® Broccolini Truffle Pie
- 10–14 oz. Broccolini
- 2 large Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 12–14 oz. Pizza dough (Makes one 12-inch round pie)
- ¾ cup White or Béchamel sauce
- ¾ cup Galbani Premio Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 Medium black truffle, shaved
- 1 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. Chili oil for drizzling
- Flour for dusting
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Make sure pizza oven is at desired cooking temperature.
- Steam or blanch broccolini for two minutes and shock in ice water.
- Slice garlic thinly with a mandoline slicer, and fry in medium pan over medium high heat in a tbsp. of olive oil. When it browns remove and place on paper towel, set aside as garnish.
- Stretch out dough, lightly dust pizza peel with flour—place dough on peel and build your pizza.
- Spread white sauce evenly over dough, leaving half inch border all the way around the outside.
- Arrange shredded Mozzarella evenly over sauce.
- Garnish with broccolini evenly over pizza.
- Season pie with pinch of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Bake accordingly, depending on your pizza oven, rotating once or twice to ensure even cooking. When the cheese is melted, and the broccolini has nice char, remove from oven.
- Dress with oregano, garlic slices, black truffle shavings, and red pepper flakes. Drizzle with chili oil to finish.