Donatella’s gluten-free crêpes are so easy to make, takes only three ingredients, and make an everyday meal extraordinary!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup rice flour
- Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk and in the rice flour and the water.
- Stir until mixture is well blended and smooth
- Let crepe mixture sit for 15 minutes.
- Using a crepe pan, lightly oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place 2 oz. of crepe batter into pan and swirl until bottom of the pan is covered.
- Cook for 30 seconds and flip the crepe, cook for 30 seconds on the second side.
- Repeat until all the batter is used.