Philips Air Fryer Margherita Pizza
- 1 package pizza dough (approx. 8 oz); most stores make fresh pizza dough
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided or extra virgin olive oil spray
- ½ cup whole peeled tomatoes, liquid mostly removed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. oregano
- Whole milk block mozzarella shredded cheese
- Kosher salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh Basil leaves, for serving
- (Veggie of choice for your child)
- Gently flatten ball of dough with your hands until about 8” in diameter (or roughly smaller than your air fryer basket).
- Spray top of dough and air fryer basket with olive oil.
- In a mini processor, combine whole tomatoes, garlic, oregano and a dash of salt and pepper -puree for a few seconds. Spoon half tomato mixture onto the center of rolled out pizza dough, then spread into an even layer, leaving ½” outer crust bare.
- Turn on Airfryer to 400° and cook dough with sauce for about 6 minutes, then open basket and cover sauce with cheese. Close basket and continue cooking for about another 6 minutes.
- Remove pizza from Airfryer basket and garnish with fresh basil leaves.