Philips Airfryer Valentine Hot Lava Cake
A festive & sweet Valentine’s Day favorite for your family or significant other!
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate bar broken into pieces (preferably Valrhona)
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk from a large egg
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- ½ Tsp. real vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour (or gluten-free flour)
- Pinch of salt
- Spray 3 ramekins with butter or butter baking spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate for about 30-60 seconds, checking and stirring halfway through.
- In a separate bowl use an electric beater and beat egg, egg yolk, vanilla extract, and sugar together until well blended.
- Then add flour, salt and chocolate and whisk until fully incorporated.