Galbani® All Decked Out Pizza
- 16 oz. Pizza dough stretched to fit into a 10-inch sheet pan
- ¾ cup Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 slices Thick-cut bacon
- 1 cup Galbani Premio Mozzarella Tigrato® Cut Shreds
- ¾ cup Galbani Bel Paese, shredded
- ¼ cup Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- 6–8 Fresh sage leaves, torn, for garnish
- 2 tbsp. Maple syrup, for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Red chili peppers flakes, for garnish
- Toss Brussels sprouts with extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper, and roast in a 400 degrees F oven for about 20 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Cook bacon halfway through and cut into 1-inch pieces. Allow to drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Place dough in sheet pan and parbake dough halfway through.
- Remove from oven. Spread Mozzarella and Bel Paese cheeses evenly, and place back into oven until cheese melts and edges begin to golden.
- Remove crust again, and sprinkle Brussel sprouts and bacon evenly over pie. Place pie back in the oven for a final few minutes until bacon becomes crunchy.
- Remove pie and garnish with pomegranate seeds, fresh sage leaves, red chili peppers flakes, and drizzle with maple syrup.