Grilled Pears & Ricotta
Need an excuse to use your Lynx Grills in the winter? Make this beautiful and elegant dessert that will surely impress your friends and family.
- 4 Bosc pears, sliced in half, seeds removed
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Honey for drizzling
- Coconut oil for brushing
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, extra for sprinkling
- Prepare half of your Lynx gas grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir the sugar and cinnamon with the ricotta.
- Brush the pear halves with coconut oil.
- When the grill is hot, sear the pear halves, face down for about a minute until they’re grill-marked.
- Transfer the seared pears to the side of the grill that is not on, and cover and cook for about 10 minutes until they become tender.
- Remove pears from the grill, placing 2 halves on each plate.
- Add a heaping dollop of the ricotta mixture to each plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon, drizzle with honey, and serve.