Halloween Rice Krispies Treats
Get in the Halloween spirit with this adorable rice krispies recipe, and don’t forget to let the kids help!
- 1 10 oz package of marshmallows
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Cooking spray
- Orange & green food coloring
- Place the butter & marshmallows in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir until melted, then remove from heat.
- Stir in 5 drops of orange food coloring to incorporate. Add Rice Krispies & stir until combined.
- Spray a 9×13 inch pan with the cooking spray. Pour the Rice Krispies mixture into pan & spread evenly to let cool.
- Using a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter, cut out the treats. For a decorative touch, tint the stem with green food coloring.