Spicy Walnut Encrusted Pork
- 2 center-cut boneless pork chop 3/4-1 inch thick
- salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tspn extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Calabrian chili paste
- 1 lemon quartered
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons agave or honey
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- Rinse pork and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl whisk together 1 tbsp of EVOO and 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- In a small mini chopper, place nuts, herbs, EVOO, lemon juice, and zest and pulse until coarsely ground.
- Spread half the mixture evenly over the pork and remainder into the processor, press moisture firmly on top of pork using your fingers.
- Put air fryer at 325F – 350F and place pork in Air Fryer for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with Side Salad and sweet potato fries