Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
These easy to make mushrooms are stuffed with a delicious mixture of bread crumbs, parmigiano-reggiano cheese, and chopped garlic, parsley and basil.
- 1 package cremini or white mushrooms
- ½ cup flavored breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add olive oil to sauté pan over low heat. Add garlic to infuse with oil, for about 15 minutes.
- Place breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs, salt & pepper to bowl. Add oil mixture to moisten.
- Next wipe mushrooms clean, snap off stems & set them in an oiled baking pan, caps side up. Lightly stuff the mushrooms with the mixture & drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.