Galbani® Creamy Shrimp Scialatielli
- ½ lb. Zucchini, cut into 1/8-inch thick coins
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 lb. Packaged dry scialatielli pasta
- 2 tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 12 Prawns, cleaned and deveined
- 1 cup White wine
- 1 Lemon, juice and zest
- 1 container Galbani® Mascarpone (8.8 oz.)
- 4 tbsp. Chopped parsley
- ½ cup Galbani Parmesan, shredded
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Toss zucchini with 1 tablespoon salt in a colander and allow to rest. Periodically remove excess moisture by blotting with paper towels.
- Remove zucchini from colander, rinse, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large, wide-brimmed skillet. Add zucchini in batches and fry to a golden brown, placing each batch on a paper-towel lined platter.
- While frying zucchini, bring large pot of salted water to boil for pasta. Place scialiatielli in pot of boiling water and cook according to instructions.
- Once zucchini is fried, take the skillet off the heat. Remove the used oil and wipe it down with a paper towel. Add 1 tablespoon fresh olive oil to the skillet, heat over medium flame, and sauté 2 garlic cloves until softened.
- While sautéing garlic, pat down prawns with paper towel to remove excess moisture and add salt and pepper.
- Add the prawns to the skillet and sauté until pink on first side. Flip the prawns and garlic and sauté an additional minute. Add cup of white wine and the lemon juice, raising the heat. Toss for 30 seconds to coat.
- Drain pasta and add to the skillet, tossing continuously.
- Add the Mascarpone, parsley, zucchini, and Parmesan, tossing ingredients to coat.
- Plate in shallow bowls, and garnish with lemon zest, cracked pepper and parsley. Serve immediately. Serves 6 as an appetizer, or 4 full portions.