Galbani® Honey Truffle Bruchetta with Whipped Ricotta
- 1 Baguette
- 1 cup Galbani Whole Milk Ricotta
- 2 tbsp. Cream
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Gourmet mushroom mix, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Summer black truffle, thinly shaved
- 1–2 tbsp. Wild blossom honey, for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Sea salt, for garnish
- Microgreens garnish (Basil or other varietals)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Slice the baguette thinly into crostini and spread on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven for 8 minutes or until lightly golden brown, flipping the crostini over halfway through. Allow to cool on a rack.
- Use a stand mixer or a handheld mixer (with a whisk attachment, if you have one) to beat the Ricotta, cream, and lemon juice together until they form a smooth, almost shiny spread. Add kosher salt and white pepper to taste.
- Place Ricotta spread in a piping bag and pipe in ribbons on cooled crostini.
- In a small sauté pan, heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil over high heat.
- Toss mushrooms in pan and sauté for a couple of minutes until warmed through.
- Add a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar to the mushrooms and stir for another 30 seconds. Toss in parsley and a touch of kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Spoon a small amount of mushroom mixture over the Ricotta ribbons on top of each crostini.
- Garnish each of the crostini with a couple shavings of summer truffle and drizzle each with honey.
- Decoratively arrange crostini on platter. Add a final garnish of sea salt and microgreens.