Galbani® Spicy Rocket Burger
- 3 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Calabrian chili paste
- 4–6 oz Short rib ground beef burger
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 thick slice Beefsteak tomato
- 1 thick slice Red onion
- 1 Brioche burger bun, sliced in half
- 2 slices Galbani Thin Sliced Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh rocket or baby arugula for garnish
- Kosher salt to taste
- Turn on grill to high temperature.
- While the grill is heating, in a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and Calabrian chili paste together until incorporated. Set aside in refrigerator to chill.
- Season the burger with kosher salt and place on hot grill. Flip once, and cook to desired doneness.
- Lightly brush the tomato slice, onion slice, and both halves of the brioche bun with extra virgin olive oil. Place on the hot grill a couple of minutes before the burger is ready.
- Turn off heat. Remove the onion slice and bun halves from the grill and set aside.
- While they are still on the grill, top the burger with one slice of Thin Sliced Fresh Mozzarella and the grilled tomato slice, then another slice of Thin Sliced Fresh Mozzarella.
- Close grill cover for 15 to 30 seconds so Fresh Mozzarella melts slightly.
- Slather spicy mayo on bottom half of the bun. Place burger directly from grill on the bun, garnish with grilled onion and rocket or baby arugula, and top with the brioche bun top. Serve immediately.