Galbani® Spicy & Sweet Salad Pizza
- 2 Large garlic cloves, slightly smashed but still intact
- 2–3 tbsp. Cold-pressed, fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 9 oz. Pizza dough
- 3/4 cups Cherry tomatoes (oven roasted)
- 1–2 tsp. Calabrian chili (to taste)
- 1 bulb Endive (cut stem and keep peeled leaves)
- 6-7 Radicchio leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup Baby arugula
- 1/3 cup Red onion, sliced in thin slivers and soaked in water
- 4–5 slices Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ Galbani Fresh Mozzarella Ovoline, torn
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Dash of salt
- Place smashed garlic cloves into a bowl with the other ingredients and mix vigorously with a fork, taking care not to break up the garlic.
- Set aside and allow flavors to amalgamate.
- Spread dough onto an oiled sheet pan and par-bake dough halfway. Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, mix cherry tomatoes with Calabrian chili to taste and heat preference. Spread the tomatoes evenly on the pizza, leaving a 1-inch border. Place back into the oven and remove when the dough is completely cooked.
- Remove garlic from the vinaigrette and whisk rapidly one more time. Place all of the salad ingredients together in a bowl and pour vinaigrette over them. With clean hands, gently mix dressing into salad.
- Place salad on top of pizza. Then, add 4-5 prosciutto slices, and tear Ovoline on top.
- Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on top of pizza, and finish with dash of salt and red pepper flakes to taste.