Galbani® Tastes of Summer Cheese Plate
Perfect for your customers dining al fresco on your patio, this Summer Cheese Plate is
the right size for two or three people. It features sweet fruits of the season and classic Galbani cheeses like Fresh Mozzarella, Bel Paese, and a scrumptious whipped Ricotta with fresh herbs and lemon zest.
Let these instructions be your guide, but remember—the portion sizes and accompaniments listed here are just suggestions. Use your own creativity and expertise to add a personal touch for an unforgettable plate.
This cheese plate was created by Celebrity Chef Donatella Arpaia, who also recommends serving it with a cool cocktail.
|Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella (Ciliegine)||4 oz.||Apricots, Grapes, Cherries|
|Galbani® Whole Milk Ricotta, whipped||4 oz.||Lemon, Fresh Herbs|
|Galbani® Bel Paese||1–2 oz.||Dried Fruit Crisps|
ARRANGING YOUR PLATE
Cheese is best enjoyed when arranged from the mildest to the most intense.
Decorate your plate with sprigs of rosemary and assorted summer fruits like grapes, cherries, and apricot slices.
For maximum flavor, remove the cheese from refrigeration 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to serving.
GALBANI® WHIPPED RICOTTA
- 8 oz. Galbani Whole Milk Ricotta
- 1 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Whipping cream
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh lemon zest, for garnish
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Fresh herbs, for garnish
- Using a stand mixer fitted with a wire whisk, whip the Ricotta Cheese on high speed for 1–2 minutes or until light and airy.
- Add 1 tbsp. lemon juice, the heavy cream, and ½ tsp. kosher salt to the whipped Ricotta and whip again for another minute.
- Transfer whipped Ricotta to a serving bowl and finish with a generous drizzle of olive oil. Garnish with lemon zest and pomegranate seeds or fresh herbs.