Galbani® Creamy Paccheri Pasta
- 1½ cup Galbani® Mascarpone, room temperature
- 1 cup Galbani® Gorgonzola Crumbles
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. Fresh rosemary, finely chopped (with a few additional sprigs for garnish)
- ½ tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, smashed
- 1 head Radicchio, cleaned, trimmed, and leaves separated
- 1 package Paccheri pasta
- ¼ cup Hazelnuts, toasted, for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste (?) I’m okay with leaving as is though.
- In a medium-sized pan, melt Mascarpone and Gorgonzola together on medium-low heat until well combined. Then, stir in butter, chopped rosemary, and ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper. Remove from heat.
- In a separate pan on medium heat, add olive oil and garlic. When it begins to turn golden brown, add in radicchio and stir with a wooden spoon until they start to wilt. Add salt and pepper to taste, and remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Toss pasta directly into the cheese sauce and stir until incorporated.
- 5. To serve, spoon pasta and sauce into a large serving bowl, and scatter radicchio throughout. Garnish with toasted hazelnuts and a few sprigs of rosemary.