Philips Air Fryer Meatballs
- 1 small loaf stale Italian bread (about 8 thick slices) torn into 2 1/2” chunks
- 2 lbs. 80% lean ground beef chuck, broken up
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or Grana Padano
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- canola oil for frying
- Put bread in a bowl and add enough warm water to cover. Let stand for 5 minutes, turning to moisten evenly. Gently squeeze out excess water.
- Add beef, garlic, parsley, egg and 3⁄4 cup of Parmigiano to the bread and combine. Season with Salt and pepper. Knead the mixture for at least 5 minutes with your hands, until uniformly combined and smooth.
- Pinch a tablespoon of meat into your palms and shape into a ball. Place on a baking sheet and continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Shape into ball
- Select the”meat” setting on Philips Air Fryer at 400 degrees and cook for approximately 10-14 minutes, shaking occasionally.