Galbani® Pep In Your Step Stromboli
- 10 oz. Pizza dough
- 1 cup Fresh spinach leaves
- 12 slices Pepperoni
- 1 tsp. Garlic salt
- 16 oz. Galbani Thin Sliced Fresh Mozzarella
- 1–2 tbsp. Calabrian chili peppers or Calabrian chili paste
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp. Melted butter
- ½ cup Marinara sauce for dipping
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll pizza dough out on lightly floured surface to desired size.
- Sprinkle pepperoni with the garlic salt.
- In a hot pan coated with extra virgin olive oil, gently sauté fresh spinach leaves. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- On the stretched pizza dough, leaving 1½ inches of space along the outside of the dough, add alternating rows of pepperoni and Mozzarella cheese. Top with spinach. Add Calabrian chili peppers to taste.
- Roll up the pizza dough slowly into a stromboli, and place on a pizza pan, seam side down.
- In a small bowl, beat one egg with one tbsp. water. Brush the stromboli with the egg wash.
- Bake the stromboli at 400 degrees F until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove stromboli and brush with melted butter. Bake a few more minutes.
- Remove, cut, and serve with marinara dipping sauce. Enjoy!