Galbani® Uptown Pickle Pizza
- 12 oz. Pizza dough
- 5 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cu Galbani Premio Mozzarella Tigrato® Cut Shreds
- ¾ cup Galbani Gorgonzola, coarsely crumbled
- 2–3 cups Heavy cream
- 2 tsp. Calabrian chili paste
- 1 cup Grilled chicken breast, chopped
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- 2–3 Whole dill pickles, patted dry and cut into ¼ inch slices
- Diced green onion for garnish
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Drizzle of honey for garnish
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F or higher.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 12-inch circle.
- In a bowl, mix minced garlic cloves, Mozzarella, and Gorgonzola together with the heavy cream. Spread this cheese mixture evenly over entire pizza, leaving a 1-inch border.
- In a small bowl, stir chili paste with the grilled chicken until coated, and spread the chicken evenly over the pizza.
- Bake until the cheese has melted, and the crust is golden brown.
- While the pizza is baking, heat the vegetable oil in a medium heavy pan.
- Dust pickle slices in all-purpose flour and fry in batches until golden brown. Drain the fried pickle slices on a paper towel.
- Once the pizza is removed from the oven, arrange the pickle slices evenly on top. Garnish the pizza with diced green onion and fresh dill, and finish with a drizzle of honey before slicing and serving.