Galbani® Slice of Summer Pizza
DONATELLA’S TIP: This pizza is inspired by the classic appetizer of prosciutto-wrapped melon slices. Galbani Thin Sliced Fresh Mozzarella is all you need to create the perfect base for this elegant, simple pie!
- 9-inch round Neapolitan pizza dough (or dough of your choosing)
- 10–12 slices Galbani Thin Sliced Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 cup Cantaloupe sliced in long, 1.5-inch ribbons
- ½ lb. Imported prosciutto, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Baby arugula
- ¼ cup Almonds, thinly sliced and lightly toasted
- ¼ cup Honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Lay the slices of Fresh Mozzarella on the pizza, leaving a one-inch border around the circumference of the pie. Cheese slices should lay flat, barely touching and not overlapping.
- Sprinkle with a touch of salt and pepper. Bake in Neapolitan oven for approximately 90 seconds.
- Remove pizza from the oven and garnish while hot with melon ribbons, prosciutto slices, baby arugula, toasted, sliced almonds, and a drizzle of honey.