Gluten Free Cinnamon Ricotta Cheesecake with Pears and Candied Hazelnuts
- 8 large eggs
- 2.5 cups Confectioners’ sugar
- 2.5 lbs. Whole Milk Ricotta
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup orange or lemon liqueur, such as limoncello
- Juice and grated zest of 1 lemon, strained
- Teaspoon of cinnamon
- Butter Baking spray (enough to cover springform pan)
- 2/3 tbsp hazelnut
- 2 pears (optional) or other stone fruit
- 10-12-inch spring form pan
- 1 tbsp. Confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 2/3 tbsp hazelnuts (slightly crushed)
- ½ medium pears cleaned pits and skin removed.
- Spray pan thoroughly with baking spray
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light yellow, add in whole cream, and half of confectioners’ sugar.
- Beat for at least a minute on medium speed. Then slowly add in the remaining sugar until fully incorporated.
- Add in Whole Milk Ricotta ½ a cup at time and mix. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and liqueur to Ricotta and stir gently until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into pan. Sprinkle cinnamon over top and with a toothpick swirl into mixture.
- Turn on Philips XXL Airfryer to 325. Bake for about 35 minutes in Air fryer
- Remove from airfryer to cool completely.
- Dust top of cheesecake with confectioners’ sugar.
- In a small saucepan melt cup of granulated sugar with a tablespoon of water when it starts to bubble add pears and nuts coat evenly until toasts and slight hardens and pour on cake.